The role of the Finance Committee is to act in an advisory capacity helping the Parish Priest administer the Parish resources.
The Committee assists in:
- planning future capital works
- raising the necessary finances
- establishing a framework for shared responsibility within the Parish
In addition the Finance Committee monitors all income and expenditure for the Parish. Being directly responsible to the Parish Priest, the Committee is responsible for assisting in the preparation of the annual finance report to the Archbishop, and preparing and presenting an annual report to the parishioners.
Other key activities undertaken include:
- management of the annual Parish Planned Giving programme
- producing a Parish budget
- arranging loans for ancillary constructions within the Parish.
The minimum composition of the Finance Committee is:
- the Parish Priest and his Assistant
- three to 5 members of the Parish chosen for their financial expertise
Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month.
If you have the pre-requisite skills and would like to offer your services contact:
Parish Administrator (Fr. Jean-Noël Marie)